Andy Warhol'Marilyn (Tate Gallery)' Rare Original 1987 Pop Art Poster Print
This print features the iconic'Marilyn' from 1962, one of his most famous works. It was licensed by the Tate Gallery London, and printed by Arti Grafiche Ricordi - Grafica G. Associati, Milano, Italy in 1987. Printed on fine wove paper in a closed limited edition. This item is in the category "Art\Art Posters".
The seller is "afficheon" and is located in this country: DK. This item can be shipped to United States, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia.
- Artist: Andy Warhol
- Framing: Unframed
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
- Featured Person/Artist: Marilyn Monroe
- Style: Pop Art
- Item Height: 75 cm
- Item Width: 56 cm
- Material: Fine Wove Paper
- Theme: Advertising, Art, Comics
- Type: Poster
- Features: Plate Signed, Limited Edition
- Subject: Actors, Famous Paintings/Painters
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): Yes
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Year of Production: 1987
- COA Issued By: Afficheon.
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Image source: Large-format scanner